Your child's treatment plan will include a breakdown of applicable fees and show what we estimate your insurance will cover at Brink & White. Please refer to our Dental Benefits Agreement for further insurance information.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and we also offer financing through CareCredit.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits.
- As a courtesy to you, we will submit your child's insurance claims for your convenience.
- We will help you maximize your insurance benefits, but you are personally responsible for your own account.
- Policy benefits vary greatly, we can only estimate your coverage, we cannot guarantee any benefits.
- Your estimated portion due must be paid at the time services are rendered.
- If, for any reason your insurance fails to pay as expected, you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
Our dentists choose not to be on any other lists, but many insurance companies will pay us within about 10% of what they would pay a dentist on their list. Furthermore, many insurance companies do not have pediatric dentists on their lists.
Please refer to our Dental Benefits Agreement for further information. As always, a friendly staff member can answer any questions you have.
We’re in-network and a preferred provider for these Tennessee Insurance Companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN
- Delta Dental
- Met Life
- United Healthcare
Both our Lakeland and Munford offices are TNCare providers.